What if I say I'm not like the others?

Puedes fingir que no te importa. Puedes engañar al mundo entero. Pero yo sé que no es así.

You´re making through the pain.



Say you're sorry That face of an angel comes out Just when you need it to As I pace back and forth all this time 'Cause I honestly believed in you Holdin' on, The days drag on Stupid girl I should've known, I should've known That I'm not a princess This ain't a fairytale I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, This is a small town I was a dreamer before you went and let me down Now its too late for you and your White Horse, To come around. Maybe I was naïve, Got lost in your eyes I never really had a chance. My mistake I didnt know to be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand. I had so many dreams about you and me Happy endings; Now I know I'm not a princess This ain't a fairytale I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, This is a small town I was a dreamer before you went and let me down. Now its too late for you and your White Horse, To come around. And there you are on your knees Begging for forgiveness, Begging for me Just like I always wanted, But I'm so sorry Cause Im not your princess This aint a fairytale Im gonna find someone, Some day Who might actually treat me well. This is a big world, That was a small town There in my rearview mirror, Disappearing now. And it's too late for you and your White Horse, Now its too late for you and your White Horse To catch me now. Try and catch me now It's too late To catch me now.

2 comentarios:

  1. lululululululululul me gusta esa cancion, y NO la odio a la flacaaaa, posta. No lo hagas por Esa razón.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amo la cancion! y a ella no la odio. No me agrada tanto que este con el, pero con ella todo bien! :P

    ResponderEliminar