What if I say I'm not like the others?

Puedes fingir que no te importa. Puedes engañar al mundo entero. Pero yo sé que no es así.

You´re making through the pain.



I don’t know where I’m at I’m standing at the back And I’m tired of Waiting here in line, hoping that I’ll find what I’ve been chasing.I shot for the sky I’m stuck on the ground So why do I try, I know I’m gonna to fall downI thought I could fly, so why did I drown? Never know why it’s coming down, Not ready to let go Cause then I'd never knowWhat I could be missing But I’m missing way too much So when do I give up what I’ve been wishing for. I shot for the sky I’m stuck on the ground So why do I try, I know I’m gonna to fall down I thought I could fly, so why did I drown? Never know why it’s coming down. Oh I am going down Can’t find another way around And I don’t want to hear the sound, of losing what I never found. I shot for the sky I’m stuck on the ground So why do I try, I know I’m gonna to fall down I thought I could fly, so why did I drown? I never know why it’s coming down. I shot for the sky I’m stuck on the ground So why do I try, I know I’m gonna to fall down I thought I could fly, so why did I drown? Oh it’s coming down.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario