What if I say I'm not like the others?

Puedes fingir que no te importa. Puedes engañar al mundo entero. Pero yo sé que no es así.

You´re making through the pain.







He can read minds,
Like Alice changes clothes.
He can't hear me,
I'm a freak; I should know.
And he overthinks,
Always speak cryptially.
I should know that he's too good for me!
Coz Jake's hot! Edward's cold!
Jake's: "Yes!" Edward's: "No!"
You are a vampire
And Jake's a werewolf.
We're wrong but we're right,
It's NOT black and white.
You dump, but make up;
We kiss and hitch up.
You! said you didn't want to stay with me
but you didn't really want to go.
Jake's hot and you're cold.
Jake's: "Yes!", Edward: "No!"
You here, then you're gone
Jake's here: not for long.
You went away,
Jake and me were best buds.
I used energy
To try and hear your voice.
Used to crash my new bike
and jump off of cliffs.
Should've known: that Alice would see me.
Coz Jake's hot and you're cold
You're "Yes!" Jacob's: "No!"
You are a vampire
And Jake's a werewolf.
We're wrong but we're right,
I'm dressed all in white,
You've dumped but made up
Let's kiss and hitch up.
You said you didn't want to stay with me,
But you didn't really want to go.
Jak'es hot and you'r cold,
Kids? Yes! Marriage? No!
You're here forever,
Jake's here: he won't go!
Someone! Call Carlisle!
Got a case of strange vampire child.
Stuck on the Cullen's sofa,
Guarded by 3 wolves.
Venom has spread,
Now I'm one of the undead.
Coz Jak'es hot but you're cold.
My yes, not my no!
We're both vampires and we have a child.
She's wrong but so right,
We're all sparkly white! (not Jake)
You've dumped but made up,
We've kissed and hitched up.
You're hot but so cold,
My ONLY true love!
Renesmee is out,
Jake's always around.
We're wrong but so right,
Jake no longer fights.
You bite. I wake up.
We kiss. I like? Yup!
I really, really wanna stay with you!
And now Jake is really really happy too.
Jake's hot and you're cold.
Vamp? Yes! Werewolf? NO!
We're here forever
Ever and ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario