What if I say I'm not like the others?

Puedes fingir que no te importa. Puedes engañar al mundo entero. Pero yo sé que no es así.

You´re making through the pain.


I can't imagine all the people that you know
and the places that you go
When the lights are turned down low
and I don't understand all the things you've seen
but I'm slipping in between
You and your big dreams
It's always you
In my big dreams
And you tell me that its over
wake up lying in a patch of four leaf clovers
and your restless
and im naked
you gotta get out
you cant stand to see me shakin
no
could u let me go?
i didnt think so
and youi dont wanna be here in the future
so you say the presants just a pleasant interuption to the past
and you dont wanna look much closer
cause ur afriad to find out all this hope
you had sent into the sky by now had
crashed
and it did
because of me
and then you bring me home
afraid to find out that your alone oh
and im sleeping in your living room
but we dont have much room to live
and i had these dreams in them i learned to play guitar
maybe cross the country
become a rock star
and there was hope in me that I could take you there
but damnit you're so young
well i dont think i care
and if i hurt you
then im sorry
please dont think that this was easy
and then you bring me home
cause we both know what its like to be alone oh
and im dreaming in your living room
but we dont have much room to live
and konstantine is walking down the stairs
doesnt she look good
standing in her underware
and i was thinking
what i was thinkin
we've been drinkin and it doesnt get me anywhere
my konstantine came walking down the stairs
and all that i could do was touch her long blond hair
and ive been thinkin
but it hurts me thinking
that these nights when we were drinking
no they never got us anywhere
no
this is because i can spell confusion with a 'K'
and i can like it
its to dying in anothers arms
and why i had to try it
its to jimmy eat world
and those nights in my car
when the first star you see
may not be a star
im not your star
isnt that what you said
what you thought this song meant
and if this is what it takes
just to lye with my mistakes
and live with what i did to you
all the hell i put you through
i always catch the clock
its 11:11
now you wanna talk
its not hard to dream
you'll always be my konstantine
my konstantine
they'll never hurt you like i do
no they'll never hurt you like i do
no,no,no, no, no, no, no, no
this is to a girl
who got into my head
with all the pretty things she did
hey
ya know
you keep me up in bed
this is to a girl
who got into my head
with all these fucked up things i did
hey
maybe
baby you could keep me up in bed
my konstanine
you spin around me like a dream
we played out on this movie screen
and i said
did u know i missed you(x7)
i miss you
and then you bring me home
and we go to sleep
but this time not alone
and i know
and you'll kiss me in your living room
i know
i know you miss me in your living room
cuz these nights i think
maybe that i miss you in my licing room
but we dont have much room
i said does anybody need that room
because we all need a little more room
to live
my konstantine

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario